To strengthen our team we are looking for an immediate entry for our location in Vienna and/or Kufstein with national & international travel activity a(n)
Risk Consultant (m/f/d)
in technical risk management
for technical risk analysis and preventive loss prevention
The Risk Engineering team is predominantly active in the industrial and insurance-related environment and is largely concerned with carrying out risk analyses of large and medium-sized companies. We support our customers with regard to risk analysis, loss prevention and the implementation of risk improvement measures.
- On-site identification of potential risks to a company (including fires, explosions, natural hazards, business interruption potential, etc.).
- Risk assessment and autonomous derivation of individual risk improvement concepts
- Presentation of possible major loss scenarios and definition of risk-minimizing measures
- Advising our client’s customers with regard to risk potentials, damage scenarios and risk minimization
- completed technical training from the construction, metal, paper or wood industry or from the field of natural science
- Previous professional experience in a comparable position in the insurance industry an advantage
- Analytical and economic thinking for risk assessment
- Excellent German and English language skills as well as strong written expression
- Above average willingness to travel (~40% – mix of day trips, as well as multi-day trips).
What awaits you
- A long-term position with development opportunities in an appreciative work environment
- Immediate integration into the risk management team and on-the-job learning from experienced colleagues
- Modern office space with use of canteen in 1010 Vienna, very well accessible by public transport
- Flexible working time models with the possibility of home office
- A gross annual salary of EUR 65,000 with a secure, socially committed employer. Willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and work experience is available.